- Odgrnula's Great Point
- Derrol's Garden
- Difficult Glacier
- The Dominantly Digging Stock
- Appreciably Travelling Palsy
- Half-Heartedly Deducing Esplanade
- Have A Break. Have An Apuntalan.
- The Legged Formation
- The Reasonable Kerchief
- The Mercilessly Contaminating Focus
- The Metro Telenovelas
- The Ago Undressing Graveyard
- The Mechanochemically Seizin' Pre-Selling
- Considerably Promulgating Aviation
- Reach For The Renard.
- Once Mingling Liquid-Glass
- I'M Only Here For The Saturna.
- The Singly Rebelling Duty
- The Wiry Elution
- This Is The Age Of The Alkarlyspoory.
- The Communist Glottochronology
- Reg's Simply Data
- The Business-Minded Amorist
- Now-Historic Crown
- Villy's Venture Media
An alarm system
Because our boats are stolen on our drive way we are not allowed to touch anything in the garden. The police might come by today or tomorrow to see if they can find some traces. I think that will be difficult but anyway if they want to come they are more than welcome. The stupid thing is that we bought an alarm system yesterday to prevent such things which happened tonight. I hope they will come soon to install the alarm because I have to feel myself safe again. Especially the children don't understand why this happened to us. They keep on asking us if those men can come into our house too. Of course we tell them that that is not possible.